The child was home alone in China, since his parents had gone out for a moment. He climbed to the window and began to walk on the windowsill, when the accident happened.
He slipped and fell. The only thing that saved him from a certain death was the fence that surrounded the window. He got stuck.
He was in that dramatic situation when his parents arrived. After realizing they won’t be able to rescue him, they called the fire department.
The professionals had to cut the fence with a hacksaw, being careful not to burn the child with the sparks. Finally, after several minutes of work, they succeeded.